Thursday, March 5, 2009

Welcome to my world--Part 2

First let's refresh our memories. I'm gonna go back in time to the good ole' days when I could cook whenever I wanted. "What's that you say child? You'd like a sandwich? No problem. I'll have one whipped up for you in 30 seconds or less."

Now we'll fast forward to Monday, the day my world came crashing down on me. The day I lost my oven and my upper cabinets.Notice how we're still smiling here because we haven't...
Done this yet!Did I mention that I lost my ceiling on Monday too? Oh, yeah and lighting. When I lost my ceiling I also lost about 30 degrees in the kitchen and gained a nice breeze which caused a constant rain of insulation on us.
Yesterday things got better...and worse. I got my ceiling back, but I lost my stove, sink, lower cabinets, drinking water from the fridge, walls and ...MY SANITY! All I have left in the world is a fridge and a microwave. Has anyone ever tried to cook a Papa Murphy's pizza in the microwave? Just wondering.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guys are amazing. Holy cow! When you guys say that you are going to do something, you're not kidding. You go full tilt. You've certainly got alot more guts than I have. We are so proud of you and all of your accomplishments, especially our three grandchildren. They rock! Can hardly wait to see them in 3 weeks. Love to all, Grandma Fay