Thursday, September 10, 2009

Livin' it, not talkin' about it

That's right folks, I'm a terrible blogger and I've let you all down...again. But here's the deal. We're so busy living life that we (I) don't have time to talk about it. So this little journal of our life is...well...ummm...sucky.
Here's a quick rundown of the latest:
#1 School started. Yaaaaaaaaaaaahoooooooooooooooo!
#2 Did I mention school started?
#3 That's right....school started.
#4 Soccer started for Jantzen
#5 Football started for Carson
#6 Keaton is helping me keep everything together. He's becoming a great cook.
#7 I'm running....a lot. About 25 miles per week. Half marathon is in a month and a half.
#8 Primary is keeping me busy. Program coming up in a month and a half.
#9 Chris is now training for a half marathon coming up in a month and a half.
#10 Jantzen and I have birthdays coming up in a month and a half.
#11 I'm going to need some serious therapy in...a month and a half.
#12 Or maybe you should just shoot me in a month and a half.
#13 But there's hope because soccer ends in a month and a half.
#14 And football ends in a month and a half.
#15 Please don't expect very many posts for the next...............


MONTH AND A HALF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm glad you're out there living life! As soon as it cools down here, I'm hoping to start walking every day. Maybe, just maybe, one day that walk will turn into a jog... but I don't see running in my future at any time :)
Good luck with your half marathon! You amaze me!

shara said...

so happy to FINALLY see a post. i know {as well as many others} that you are wonder woman and can do all these busy things AND post on your blog. can't you type while you run? i mean come on jodi! ha- i saw your honey running the other day, he looked like he was really enjoying himself :)! so glad to know you will get you life back in.... when did you say? oh,yeah- a month and a half! you so crack me up, i needed a good laugh and your blog was just the ticket. enjoy your weekend and see ya around.

Kyla said...

Oh so what your saying is that NOW would be the time to visit? That's what I thought! JK Oh and while your doing nothing for a month and a half, I think you should video tape Jantzen playing in a soccer game and Carson during his football game and then post if for your mother who is missing her grandkids! Just a thought :)

shara said...

jodi, you make me laugh! you and your month and a half.... thank you once again for making me laugh {actually out loud}!!!!and of course for the photo comments, i really appreciate them.