Monday, September 14, 2009

Surprise!
I'm back already.
Don't get used to it.
I wouldn't want you to get spoiled.
I hate spoiled people.
Anyways..... Blogger is being stupid and not letting me position my pictures in the order I want so this is going to be all out of order.
I don't like things that are out of order. It makes me all...all...dumb feeling.
Anyways... (again) Carson had his football jamboree on Saturday. They played five mini games, and it was so fun! I think it was extra fun because Carson played running back about half the time and scored eight touchdowns! In this league they have a rule that kids over 90 pounds can't run with the ball so all the little squirts like Carson get to do it.
We did have to give him the talk tonight about humility. We reminded him that if it weren't for his teammates blocking all the other guys for him he wouldn't have been able to score at all or even gain any yards. In fact, he probably would have had a ride in his dad's ambulance if it weren't for his team. So hopefully that helps. We'll be watching closely. It probably doesn't help that his parents are so dang proud of him.
We gave ourselves the humility talk too.
Somehow this face isn't very intimidating, is it? You're looking at 68 pounds of....
my little bookie boo. (Someday he'll kill me for putting his nickname on here, but for now I think I'm safe. Please refer to the part where I tell you he's only 68 pounds.)

Also on Saturday we had Jantzen's first soccer game. She had a blast! It was kinda funny because I had to tell her she couldn't just go in the game whenever she wanted. The coach took her out for a couple of minutes and told her to rest. She took a drink and then said, "I'm ready to play some more." Then took off running onto the field! Too funny.
This is her celebration after her team scored.

Next up we have...(drumroll please) the first day of school!
**imagine me running in circles and screaming for joy**
I love school.
This is Jantzen and her friend Lilly in their kindergarten classroom. So cute! She loves school just as much as I do.
Keaton and Carson wouldn't let me take pictures of them in the classroom. Something about not being cool, blah blah blah.
So here's our token first-day-of-school-on-the-front-porch picture.
And I guess that's about it for now.
Ten-four good buddy.
Over and out.





4 comments:

Melissa said...

We are thinking about putting Emma in soccer. Our season doesn't start till a little later. It's still over 100 here... not the best time for little ones to be out running! Anyway, it looks like things are going great! Spencer wouldn't let me take his picture in his classroom either. What's up with these kids thinking there too cool for such things?

Kyla said...

Finally... all 3 in school! But whatever will you do now? Jk I laughed so hard when I read that she just jumped back in the game! She's very motivated, hopefully she will always be that excited about life!! She is just so dang CUTE!!

Anonymous said...

Keaton, Carson and Jantzen, You look so happy on your first day of school. Hope that continue for the rest of the school year. Hope you all have a great year. Keep up all the great work that you do. We are so proud of you kids. We are so glad that you are our grandchildren and that we can brag about you to whoever will listen: Love ya, Grandpa and Grandma

shara said...

i really almost just fell out of my chair... a post so soon. i am feeling spoiled jodi! hahaha i'm cracking up at the fact that your older boys wouldn't let you take pictures of them at school. there is another girl i know from fb and she took pictures of her daughter from the car like a crazy parent because her daughter wouldn't let her take on in person {it was her first day in 6th grade} once again you so crack me up with the stories you include with your pictures, you could do stand up comedy {seriously}! hope you have a good day and i meant to tell ya the other day- your blinds were perfect, not a single one out of place :)!!!