Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The many faces of Keaton

Not too proud to be a dork and pose with his mom's sunglasses in public. Friendly, happy-go-lucky pose at Multnomah Falls.
Down right intimidating!

Keaton is turning out to be such a fine young man. He is always willing to help around the house and I can always count on him to babysit for me when I need him.
He has such a great sense of humor, and sometimes he says things that are so funny I can't believe he made them up on his own. (I wish I had written them down!)
He recently was chosen to be in student leadership and that's been pretty exciting for him. He'll have the opportunity to travel to Eugene for a leadership conference this spring. Do you think it would be uncool to tag along?
I'm just wondering.



1 comment:

shara said...

ha ha- he so makes me {and jordan} laugh! she was just telling me the other day he was talking in some foreign accent at school and kept messing with her about going to a movie! silly boy, umm i mean young man! kids, gotta love em'~