Thursday, April 10, 2008

Blown Away

Today I went to Tri-Cities to go to Costco while Chris stayed home with Jantzen. Man, I love that place! Why does everything look so irresistible there? Like rhododendron bushes. At Wal-mart I would have walked right by them and not even noticed. But at Costco, well I bought as many as I thought I could fit in my car. Good thing I had the small car. Tonight the boys had a track meet. They were very excited because Grandma Shanna arrived here today in time to come with us. Unfortunately, like so many spring days here, the wind blew the whole time we were there. We were so cold! Finally, when we were waiting for them to start the 100 meter race that Keaton was going to run in, he said, "Let's just go home. It's too cold." None of us argued. So we came home and ate ice cream. Go figure.
This weekend we will be having company for Keaton's ordination to the priesthood. Tomorrow, Chris' parents and his sister will be here. Then on Saturday his other sister and her four kids will be here. We are looking forward to spending time with everyone, especially because the weather is supposed to be sunny and 80! I am so ready for nice weather. We're planning on hanging out at the park and doing lots of barbecuing. Yum!

No comments: