Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The things she says

"Jesus died on the crosswalk for us because He loves us."
.................................................
Jantzen and I went to the hair salon where I have my hair done and Krista also does massage. Jantzen was wandering around and discovered Krista's massage room with her massage table in it. Then she says to Krista, "Is that where you sleep?" Krista tells her, "No, that's where I give massages." Then Jantzen says, "Oh, cuz when I saw that bed I was like, is that where she sleeps? I was like that."
...............................................
My mommy had my brothers and me. Babies come out of the mama's bum.
...............................................
"Mommy, will you watch Princess Diarrheas with me?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man she is so funny. What a witty little girl! At least she is learning something even though its a little jumbled up :)

Anonymous said...

Truly gifted children, must get in from their maternal gramma!