Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Day 1

Well, here I am. It's 2008 and I've finally joined the ranks of bloggers all over the world. I've been thinking about doing this for awhile, but never really got around to it. You see, I feel like my life is just one big blur and I don't remember details very well at all. I can't tell you how many times a friend has told me something one of my kids has said or done, and I have no memory of it whatsoever! So this is my attempt at some sort of journal. A souped up scrapbook, if you will. I realized a couple of years ago that I just don't like scrapbooking. It stresses me out, trying to keep up with everything and I just don't have time for it. I have also come to the same realization about running, which is another topic for another day. But anywho, hopefully I will get some photos posted, maybe some videos too. And I'll tell you all about our crazy family and the wild adventures we go on.

No comments: