Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Running...hmmm

I realize that it's only been 11 days since I posted about not ever running again. But there's this new yoga and fitness studio in town that I went to check out yesterday. They didn't have any yoga classes that would fit into my schedule right now, but they do have this running group that's training for a half marathon in October. She made it sound like so much fun! It's called the Girlfriends Half Marathon, and it's only for women. If you think you're crazy enough to do it too, here's the linkwww.nwpersonaltraining.com/subs/events/event_details.php?event_id=18 There's chocolate and massages at the end. What more could a woman want?? I'm thinking that if I'm running with friends it will be easier. So wish me luck. I'm leaving right now for my first run, and I have a bit of a knot in my stomach. Do you think that's a sign?

No comments: