Thursday, November 6, 2008


I know this is a little delayed, but I wanted to get this posted TODAY because TOMORROW is a BIG DAY! Yes, it is finally here. We will leave our life, home and children behind in exchange for sun, sand, snorkeling, surfing, sunbathing, deep sea fishing, and all you can eat food. Although I am excited beyond belief, I know for sure that I'll be ready to come home to my rugrats when the time comes. And if not, we'll purchase some property down there (probably a cardboard shack) and relocate the whole family. Who needs jobs, anyways?


But anyhoo... On to other things...

I've got a question.



What ever happened to NICE Halloween costumes?

Even Jantzen traded in her princess costume for a witch. This year's collection of masks were very disturbing to her, and I'm amazed she would even sit on the porch with these monsters. I guess it's just that my boys are getting older and it's not cool to dress up as an elephant anymore. Go figure.



***ALSO***



These are some pictures from a couple of weeks ago when Jantzen's preschool was talking about fire safety. Chris surprised her with the fire truck out in front of her school. I love these pictures.





Each kid got a turn to spray water from the hose.



Then they climbed in the truck to check everything out.


You might think that she would be bored with the fire trucks because she can climb on them any day, but she was just as excited as the rest of the kids.


Oh, and one more thing. I wanted to come up with something cute to put on my front door asking people to take their shoes off. I wanted it to be fun yet stern. How do you think I did? So far I've gotten a lot of chuckles, but also some commandment breakers.

Obviously, they can't relate to my affliction of having white carpet.

2 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

Such a cool dad, bringing the fire truck to school! Way impressive.

Melissa said...

So awesome! One of the guys in our ward is a fire man and his wife is a first grade teacher. They have this really great obstacle course that they set up for the kids each year to teach them to crawl on their bellies if there is smoke. They also get to use the fire hose... I wish I was a first grader :) It looks like fun!
I hope you're having a great time on your trip!!