Friday, September 12, 2008

Surfs Up!!

Notice any changes? Tonight my friend Heather educated me in the fine art of cutting and pasting. Not like kindergartners do...like people with actual computer skills do. I really can't believe I've gone all these years without knowing how to do this. It's quite embarrassing, actually. But anyways, I have some exciting news to share and I wanted to roll it out with a little bit of fanfare, so now I can! Drumroll please....
For our 15th wedding anniversary in November Chris and I will be celebrating in the sunny and beautiful land of Costa Rica! And because I'm not too humble to boast, I'm posting the link to the resort that we'll be staying at.
Go to http://www.occidentalhotels.com/grand/Papagayo.asp
I'll be expecting all of you to visit the website and drool all over your keyboards, OK? Oh, and sorry about the Beach Boys music. I just couldn't resist. And the tropical surfer background, too. And I'm apologizing in advance for the countdown thingie that I'm hoping to post, too. (If I can figure out how) By the time we actually leave for this trip you are all gonna hate me and will probably vow to never ever visit my blog again. But I feel like I can brag about this one because we rarely get to take trips like this. Like once every 15 years. If we did this every year and were torturing you with the details I could see how that could be nauseating. But I think you can handle it once every 15 years, can't you? And be happy for us?? OK, thanks I appreciate that. Cuz we're going anyways.

5 comments:

Heather said...

I'm excited for you friend. Not only the Costa Rica thing, but also the copy and pasting thing. What a big week for you.

Love Ya.

Melissa said...

That sounds awesome! Maybe we'll get to go somewhere on our 15th... that's only 4 years away...

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for this blog --- it totally makes my day! I have the smartest and most beautiful grandkids in the northwest ( and the mom and dad ain't so bad either)! I am dying laughing about the hamster notes....man you are a tuff mom. Remember how many hamsters, rabbits, birds, dogs, frogs, chipmunks etc that we had when you were at home Jodi? Geeeesh. Love, Mom and Grandma.

Anonymous said...

Hey the Beach Boys was a great choice for your blog! love, mom

Heather said...

I expect some pictures in a string bikini and Jodi make sure you zoom in when you take the picture.

Ryan