Friday, September 26, 2008

Lurkers, Show Yourself!

I know that I've been guilty of lurking on several blogs. But somehow now that I have my own blog, I find myself wondering who comes here. So today things are going to change. That's right. It's the dawn of a new day. Today is the first day of the rest of our lives! I will vow to lurk no more if you will too. So show yourself. In other words, leave a comment. You can say something as simple as "I was here." Or just type your name. Who knows? I may be lurking on your blog too. And wouldn't that be funny?
I don't know why I'm so curious about this. I guess if I knew that my great great aunt was reading, I would probably dress my kids in the hideous clothes she sends and post pictures of them on here for her to see. Just kidding. I don't have a great great aunt that sends clothes. But you know what Imean, don't you? I'll see you in the comment section.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm here! I have a few blogs that I lurk on too... like Pioneer Woman. But mostly I lurk there because by the time I get around to commenting 10,000 people have already said exactly what I was going to say :)

The Lighthearts said...

If you really want to know how many blog stalkers you have, just add Sitemeter to your blog. It tracks the date and time of individual IP addresses that access your blog. It also tells you the location and ISP used. It's free, of course.

http://www.sitemeter.com

A word of caution though...checking it can become addictive. :)

Beth said...

Sorry Jodi--I lurk too. I don't check very often though...