Tuesday, June 17, 2008

OHMYGOSHTHISISTHECUTESTTHINGEVER!!

***Two posts in one day? Did I mention that my kids are gone? ***



Last Saturday was Jantzen's dance recital. She was in the "baby ballet" class, meaning that these girls are way too young to really learn much, but the dance studio is happy to take our money and try anyways. We all know it's really for the moms. She's been taking this class since last September, and they began practicing their dance for the recital on the very first day of class. So you'd think that they would have it down pretty good. But they didn't. And that's what made them so irresistably CUTE!

Here they are backstage before the big performance. Mine is the cute one. You know, the one all the way on the right. She looked forward to this day for a long time and "counted sleeps" for the last ten days. Mostly because she got to dress up like a fairy thingy and wear an obscene amount of make up.


Isn't she cute? (If I do say so myself.) I am working on getting a video posted, so check back. You won't be sorry!


<

1 comment:

Melissa said...

She is a doll!! I wanted to get Em into a class this last year but everywhere I checked didn't have a "baby ballet" class. They can't start till their 5... so, in October we'll be trying this dance stuff out!